Microwave and oven fires
Microwaves are faster and more convenient to cook with and or reheat food. However, they can catch fire and cause damage. We saw this exact situation in a local home. The microwave caught fire, but thankfully it wasn't too bad most of the damage was contained to the kitchen. Since it was a built in, the stove below it needed to be replaced as well. We see in the first picture that both of these items had been removed from the home and in the second, we are in the reconstruction phase to get these homeowners back to "normal" as quickly as possible.