Before and after photos
If you look closely, you can see the broken glass on the floor of this home. It was busted out during the fire, either by the fire department or the another source. Even though it appears to be a second or third story window, we still need to secure it by boarding it up. Animals as well as people could get into the structure and injure themselves if this was to be left unchecked. Not only is the broken glass a concern, but also the toxic fumes emitted from the fire itself and the soot, but the weakened floor boards.