When a fire broke out in a dryer at a local laundromat, SERVPRO of Pottstown/Souderton responded to the call and began work as soon as the fire chief released the building to us. The fire itself was primarily contained to one unit, but the smoke and soot damage was throughout the entire building. We needed to rent specialty equipment to properly clean all nooks and crannies of the entire space. It took a solid 4 days, but with hard work and dedication we were able to remove all the odors left by the fire and get the building back to it's preloss condition. Everyone working as a team is the best way to achieve the best outcome. We're proud of our technicians and so thankful the owner gave us the opportunity to help in their time of need.